9.09.2010

an elegant, bulleted list

i have about half a million ideas for what i want to do with this particular blog, but some will not end up coming to fruition. i do know that it will be more varied than my assorted other dumping grounds, and i hope that i will acquire some new readers via this hobby of mine. here are some things that will be coming soon or changing a bit:

-my blogroll (i.e. the other things i read daily) will be added
-etsy love (currently just the things in my favorites, but eventually my own etsy stuff, too)
-every sort of topic is fair game, though i know that my opinions may clash with those of the people who read what i write. it's not like anyone is forced to look at this site or agree with me, and hey, what are those freedoms of speech for anyhow?
-i am about to embark on an independent product test that will require at least 3 months to complete, so i will be writing about that periodically. no one is paying me to do this trial, the product was purchased, etc. etc. this is all me and my idea.
-there will be more photos to accompany some of the updates.
-i will continue to be blunt, opinionated, crass and occasionally obscene, so i do expect a bit of hate mail.


there is so much more that i plan to do, but that's a small taste of what to expect.

now, i need to head out to the local Borders, as I am out of reading material for my daily commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real people who leave comments will automatically receive 10% more like-age than those who do not comment or those who spam.