2.22.2011

Conflict of Interests

I was just looking at my most recent song posts on Blip.fm (for those of you who want to stalk, it's right here) and I have been both saddened and amused by my choices.

Okay, yes.... most of my selections of late have been The Smashing Pumpkins. The rest were on a similar level of melancholy.

The way things work for me is that I am always way behind. I am never cool enough. have no idea which of the latest unheard-of-bands is okay to like and which one isn't. I don't give a fuck about that stuff because I am no longer 16 and I have other aspirations these days.

However, I couldn't help but notice that my SP selections seem to boil down to a common theme.

The Pumpkins will always break my heart. I crave that sort of understanding.

Too much of my life.

Still.... not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real people who leave comments will automatically receive 10% more like-age than those who do not comment or those who spam.