4.01.2011

at this speed it makes no difference

i am hopping on an airplane in a couple of hours. going to my home state to see my history and my future.

i am always nervous when i fly, as i have still only done so 6-10 times in my life. every time we take off or land, i start pseudo-praying, though i'm not religious and i don't know who i am praying to. i just want to put it out into the universe in those potentially final moments that i love jack and eli (and a number of other people) and that if the transition from ground to air/air to ground goes awry, i want those people to know that i love them.

every time i think i am going to be okay and i am... until i'm buckled into my uncomfortable seat with that stupid overhead vent blowing into my eyeball no matter where i turn it... and then i get nervous.

so people... please, if anything horrible happens to me tonight (or on my return flight on tuesday)... make sure those people know.

okay, i'm going to catch a plane now. you all have a great weekend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

real people who leave comments will automatically receive 10% more like-age than those who do not comment or those who spam.