5.02.2011

hiccups.

despite a brief period of unpleasant reality tonight, i am determined to just follow through with what i know is best, no matter what.

that determination has reminded me to think more about the positives.

today and yesterday and the day before were sunny and warm, which sounds normal for may, but in the midwest, you never know. i did some volunteer work on saturday, which lifted my spirits and made me feel like i at least tried to make a difference. i am hoping to explore more opportunities soon. sunday, i got a bit of sun on my face and helped the roommate finish removing the old crappy tiles from our secondhand patio set, so it can be re-tiled.

today was spent with good conversation and a lot of completed projects at work, resulting in even more feelings of accomplishment. tomorrow, i meet some new people and attempt to move forward with more positive, genuine and interesting folks in my life, to accompany the few who have been a part of me for some time now. it's time to once again show that side of myself who is outgoing, diplomatic and charming.

y'all check back to find out what's next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

real people who leave comments will automatically receive 10% more like-age than those who do not comment or those who spam.