5.11.2011

SOX!

People who know me well (and some who don't) know that I have a love of non-boring socks. With that in mind, I decided to make this entire post about some of the socks and stockings I adore (and want to own, in case anyone feels like buying me presents) from one of my favorite sites, Sock Dreams.


These kinda make me think of an alt version of Alice in Wonderland


Super long, super stripey, super cute.


Rainbow loooooove.


A little bit winter holiday-ish.


Terrific teal, almost argyle.


Giraffe? Giraffe!


At least your legs can be formal.


Totally awesome, totally currently sold out. Sadface.


Button up!


I also love skeleton keys.


Oh, the cute manatees!


Solar power


Unicorns may not exist, but I'm glad these socks do.


Birds!


Sexy, sexy

Okay, so that's only a small portion of the things I love on their site, but for the sake of not just posting everything, I've narrowed down the list. They also sell tights, shorter socks if you're not into the lengthier versions, petticoats, garter belts, and more. I'm sure I will make more posts similar to this, sharing other things I like, so if you enjoyed this one, keep an eye out for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

real people who leave comments will automatically receive 10% more like-age than those who do not comment or those who spam.